.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

What it's all about. What's it all about?

Thursday, February 09, 2006

So, now it's a full year since my last post. Very very very much the slacker I am. As bad as my grad school work - I was last in class in 2003! Now I'm in class again, but will I stay? It's like a crazy dream, I'm constantly trying to get help and person A says talk to person B and person B says talk to person A. I guess as long as I'm paying tuition everyone seems sanquine - except me of course. And why the hell am I in school anyway? I don't expect a career in the field of my studies. It must be only vanity - that's probably why I started. What a waste. Like driving my car. I love driving my car, but it is so wasteful. I should go to hell for that alone. Thank God I don't believe in hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home